Модератор: luchnivik

Ответить
luchnivik
Супермодератор
ПЙ-тип: ФВЛЭ (Гёте)
Соционический тип: Чебурашка

Awakeness is about Seeing (Ra Uru Hu)

Сообщение luchnivik »

The Solar Plexus for me today is an extraordinary thing because I see it. It‟s not that I don‟t feel it when someone is emotional and they‟re „this‟ or „that‟. I take it in. It‟s not about not taking it in. But it‟s not me; it‟s just something I can see. And out of that has come so much wisdom about the nature of the Solar Plexus and the emotional system and emotional beings. How important it is for you to see that this openness, this so-called not-self, is a great observer when it is freed from the tension and pressure of decision making. And the seeing itself is so deeply enriching in this life. It is what awakenness is all about. It‟s about seeing.

This basic duality in the chart is something that each and every one of you needs to grasp within yourself. There is your potential for wisdom. Wisdom is not in your Design. That is, it‟s not in your definition. There is no wisdom in your definition unless you have a particularly wise line. It is your potential to be correct. And in that correctness, the potential of wisdom is in everything else that allows you to be an observer, an interactor with life itself. And it‟s not just the centers that are about wisdom; it‟s each and every one of those open gates and open channels that are there. The richness of what is available to your Personality is food for thought.

Отрывок взят из текста Ra Uru Hu "Design Concepts: Lesson 1", стр. 12.
Ответить

Вернуться в «Бодиграфия»