Модератор: luchnivik

Ответить
luchnivik
Супермодератор
ПЙ-тип: ФВЛЭ (Гёте)
Соционический тип: Чебурашка

The Openness in the Chart (Ra Uru Hu)

Сообщение luchnivik »

When we take a look at a standard chart and we replace our wheels with just simply data configurations and we move into the illusion that is this wholeness, you have to see that the mind has fantastic weapons to use against itself—joke being that. And it is the openness in you. The duality, the basic duality between what is fixed in you and what is open. That what is fixed represents the potential of what is reliable, consistent, and points the way towards differentiation. And the openness—oh, the pain of the openness—because the openness is so powerful; it‟s our genes, after all. We
have a dilemma being genetic bio-forms. Genes only have one imperative and that is to divide and make more. This is the imperative. The imperative is to survive, to exist, to be, to flourish, if possible.

Once we have an organism as complex as what we are as a bio-form, the understanding that replication is something that has to be very carefully
controlled. Sameness at the biological level is a dead end street. Everything about what it is to us as a being is to understand that our fundamental
imperative, our deepest, deepest, deepest genetic imperative is to be attracted to what we are not. Not because it‟s good for you, but because it is the only way that there can assurance that if a bond is formed and reproduction takes place that a viable new life comes into the world. That is, a new genetic combination that carries with it a potential of being able to maintain the species.

We‟re technically, morally, biologically warned against copulating with our relatives. Think about what means for us. You look at that bodygraph and it looks like it has a lot of activation, that first impression of—you‟ve got a defined G and the Spleen, the Sacral and the Root. And there are all these little things that are colored in. There are all these lists on either side of data. But there is much more openness in this Design than fixedness, by a lot. There‟s a huge amount of openness. And I‟m not just talking about the open centers. All these open channels and these open gates, every single one of them, within the imperative genetically, is looking for that other, lost in it.

This is what the mind feeds on. It feeds on openness. It says, “I cannot make a decision about anything unless that decision will prove my worthiness. Is this going to be good for showing others that I‟m of value?” This is the undefined Heart Center influencing the way in which mind works. Or the open emotional system of avoiding confrontation and truth, making a decision based on avoiding confrontation and truth—“No, I don‟t want to get involved in that, that could lead to this or that or the other thing,”—and all of this bypassing the Authority over and over again.

What human beings live out is this openness. This is what they live. Remember, this is about duality today, the „this‟ and the „that.‟ And the deepest „this‟ and „that‟ is this openness and fixedness that you see in the chart, because the openness is a curse. You get lost in it. Humanity
is lost in it, thinking about things that don‟t matter, trying to convince themselves that they are right, trying to attract attention, trying to
prove themselves, trying to avoid confrontation and truth. That‟s who this person is.

The fact that this is an archetype of perfected form, a very deep focus potential archetype of perfected form that we see in this definition can only be realized through the Authority of the vehicle and the Sacral. Here is a pure splenic Generator—“un-huh; uh-uh.” There is Authority, the expression of the consciousness of the form. And only through the expression of this Sacral is there any possibility that this being can shed the torment that is brought to them through the openness and begin to live the perfection of what is possible.

Human beings are caught by their openness, locked into it, lost in it. And they think that‟s who they are. I know. It was always my great dilemma when people would sit down beside me for an analysis, and I would look at the definition and think, hey that‟s quite something. Then I would look at the openness and say, but yeah, here‟s where they are. And how sad that place is.

Think about this being. We‟re all—well, schizophrenic is a funny word, I don‟t want to get too—we are all of two sorts, let‟s put it that way. There is this extraordinary potential in all of us to live out our uniqueness. It‟s really there. And in fact, it is incredibly simple to access. It is. After all, if you look at Human Design and you look at Strategy, an answer in six words or something, it‟s extraordinarily simple on the surface. And yet, it‟s the surface where everybody‟s lost, because on the surface they‟re lost in all of that openness and all of that conditioning in minds that do not speak for their nature. Your mind does not speak for your nature; it speaks for your conditioning. It is the spokesperson of your conditioning and your yearning to be something that you‟re not. It‟s the cheerleader that stands there and says, “We can become something we are not.” It‟s the great killer of the spirit on the planet.

It‟s not easy. I know. I‟ve watched years and years and years. What it means to give up and to abandon the power of the not-self to run your life. So you have to see that when you‟re looking at the illusion itself, when you‟re looking at the bodygraph itself, to see that in the bodygraph this difference of Personality and Design becomes something else. It becomes embodied in the difference between fixedness and openness. That the fixedness leads to the possibility of Strategy and Authority, and the openness leads to conditioning and homogenization and the life through the
not-self—binaries, this and that‟s. The not-self is a fascinating thing. At first you have to paint it in the corner as this dark force. It‟s almost scary how it moves us away from our truth by frightening us, by turning on the paranoia of life, by making us so uncomfortable, controlling us through our deepest, deepest genetic yearnings, fooling us over and over again.

This openness, how the not-self can distort, but only as long as the mind is allowed to make decisions. That‟s the key. Again, mind is an extraordinary thing. I love it. Human Design is deeply intellectual; it‟s mind-y. Mind is wonderful as long as mind isn‟t making decisions. Mind is great at research; it‟s great at looking at the „this‟ and the „that.‟ And the moment you take away the pressure on mind to be the decision
maker in your life, the moment you‟re operating through what is your correct Authority so that life looks after itself and you get to see the advantages of that, so that mind doesn‟t constantly have to be on alert that there‟s something wrong, that it‟s not running the show, then all that openness in you becomes something else.

Отрывок взят из текста Ra Uru Hu "Design Concepts: Lesson 1", стр. 9-11.
Ответить

Вернуться в «Бодиграфия»