Модератор: luchnivik

Ответить
luchnivik
Супермодератор
ПЙ-тип: ФВЛЭ (Гёте)
Соционический тип: Чебурашка

The Not-Self (Ra Uru Hu)

Сообщение luchnivik »

If you grasp that you can see why life is hell for so many human beings, absolute hell, because the Personality does not run the life. It can‟t run the life. It‟s controlled deeply. The parameters of its possibilities are controlled deeply by the vehicle. When it‟s not in harmony with its vehicle and when the vehicle is not operating correctly this is when we have the deep dysfunction of the Personality and this is what we call the „not-self‟. That is, the mind refusing to accept that it is helpless, because it doesn‟t know how and it doesn‟t know why.

I don‟t want you to get caught in the illusion. The black and the red, that‟s my basic teaching. If I go back to the very first classes that I gave in 1992 I began with the black and the red. It‟s the whole story. Most people go flying by it because they love that illusion in the center, that bodygraph where it looks like the Personality really has potential. But it‟s the black and the red. And it‟s almost devious the way the gods work, because what we have conscious access to, the Personality, the black, is what we have conscious access to. In other words, aren‟t the gods sweet? They give us conscious access to what, in fact, is helpless. It‟s a nice joke. They hide from us, and I‟m just playing when I say they hide, what we don‟t have conscious
access to, which is everything.

People get stuck with not grasping what the formula of Design is really about, this Strategy and Authority. It‟s not spiritual. It‟s not some kind of mantra. It‟s about finally giving to the form, to the Design, to the unconscious, its Authority to just simply be correct in its process. What Strategy does is take authority away from the Personality that has no authority. And you can see that it has no authority. Locked away in this little bubble up here watching the movie, and yet so ignorant and lost in the light of the projection that it thinks it is it. And it‟s not. And the great dilemma that we face in this knowledge is the stubbornness of the mind. And the tricks that it has that it can use to frighten us, to give it its power, the illusion of its power, to
drive us against our very form, to think that the mind knows better, and it doesn‟t.

Отрывок взят из текста Ra Uru Hu "Design Concepts: Lesson 1", стр. 6.
Ответить

Вернуться в «Бодиграфия»