The Difference between the Right and Left (Ra Uru Hu)

Модератор: luchnivik

Ответить
luchnivik
Супермодератор
ПЙ-тип: ФВЛЭ (Гёте)
Соционический тип: Чебурашка

The Difference between the Right and Left (Ra Uru Hu)

Сообщение luchnivik »

When we‟re looking to the right or to the left, basically what we are looking at is the data. And I think that the first thing to really grasp when you‟re looking a bodygraph is to understand that there is an enormous distance between the data here [red wheel] and the data here [black wheel]. And I don‟t think that that is given enough consideration or really, truly understood what that means.

After all, we all know it‟s the formula of Human Design calculation that the design is always 88 degrees retrograde of the Sun from birth. Now, that 88 degrees of the Sun represents approximately 88 or 89 days of movement of the Sun. In the language of everyday life, we‟re looking at approximately three months. In other words, the calculation on the right and the calculation on the left are separated by each other by three months. They are very different from each other.

Yes, they have commonalities; the obvious of outer planets and the fact that they move slowly. And yes, there are commonalities between the Personality and the design. But not everybody has their Neptune‟s and Uranus‟ in the same gates. The fact of the matter is in most cases the nodal configuration is different. The whole potential of the way in which the environment is perceived is dealt with entirely differently.

We live with this illusion that we are this one thing in the center. And oh boy is that ever a trap, because we‟re not. What this one thing does, and it is through the agency of the Magnetic Monopole that sits here, is that it holds these two aspects together in a magnetic tension. It holds them together to create this illusion. They do not voluntarily embrace each other. They don‟t.

One of my standing jokes is that if you‟re looking for your mystical partner, your soul mate, well, you‟re looking for your design, the Personality in you, because this is the great dilemma of life that the Personality and the design are not in any way, truly, connected to each other. They wouldn‟t, if I can anthropomorphize that, necessarily like each other, which is also quite a joke. But then again, we have that all the time—personalities that don‟t like their bodies, as an example. Personalities that don‟t like what their unconscious brings out in the illusion of the wholeness that they have no access to. There is this incredible struggle that‟s taking place.

Отрывок взят из текста Ra Uru Hu "Design Concepts: Lesson 1", стр. 3.
Ответить

Вернуться в «Бодиграфия»