Модератор: luchnivik

Ответить
luchnivik
Супермодератор
ПЙ-тип: ФВЛЭ (Гёте)
Соционический тип: Чебурашка

A Synthesis (Ra Uru Hu)

Сообщение luchnivik »

When you think about the nature of Human Design, it‟s a synthesis and so many people get stuck in its parts. I think if you get stuck in its parts you get lost. It‟s a synthesis of many things. Obviously, it has a profound relationship to the I‟Ching. But it‟s not the I‟Ching. It‟s one of those things to understand about what synthesis brings is that Human Design is a synthesis of the esoteric and the exoteric. In so many ways they are really, in a sense, unrecognizable in what is taken from them and what is left behind.

The perfect example is astrology. There is always a tendency in people who first meet Human Design who have any kind of astrological background to see it through an astrological lens. And yet, astrology and Human Design basically only have one thing in common. That is, an understanding that the planets have influence. But the way in which the systems operate, the example that in Human Design there is no ascendant, there is no house system, and so forth and so on, that these are very, very different things. And that what was taken into Human Design in its synthesis was the influence of the planets. And the influences of the planets based on the physics of the neutrino, but it didn‟t take all the other accouterment that goes with it.

In other words, it is something really to grasp about this synthesis is that when you look at Human Design you see all these components. You see chakras, as an exam-ple, the channels themselves are rooted in the Sefirot of the Kabala. Yet, they are none of those things. That is, Human Design is not astrology and it‟s not the I‟Ching, it‟s not Kabala and it‟s not the Chakra system. It‟s none of those things.

If you‟re looking for what‟s new and what makes, in that sense, Human Design so extraordinary is that what‟s new is this bodygraph. That is, the bodygraph has never existed before. Yes, obviously, there have been graphic illustrations of bodies and systems. You can look at acupuncture, line system drawings, sketches of the way the Chakra system might operate within the vehicle, but there has never been any-thing like the bodygraph

The bodygraph is unique. First of all, it is based on an entirely new numerical confi-guration. In other words, this is nota seven-center Chakra system. This is a nine-centered being. And that the information of the way in which everything is drawn together all has derivatives in other systems. In other words, the bodygraph is the real synthetic field.

Отрывок взят из текста Ra Uru Hu "Design Concepts: Lesson 1", стр. 2.
Ответить

Вернуться в «Бодиграфия»